Thursday, November 7, 2013

Holidays are upon us

It's that wonderful time of the year again, Holiday Time!  We are in the process of taking orders for cookie boxes. You can see ordering information below and also on the Cookie Boxes page in this blog. There will be a variety of cookies people can choose from.  We are very excited!!!  Of course we will be selling the usual suspects as well, cupcakes, cheesecakes, etc.

We have already had more orders this year for other things than ever.  That is a good sign.  I think I have also brought more treats to the office for people to sample than any other year too. lol  That's ok though because I love trying new treats and sharing them.  However, I will probably have to put out a donation jar if I want to continue doing this.  It can get fairly expensive.

Well, COME ON HOLIDAY ORDERS!  No WHAMMIES!!!

Post more soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment